Collaborations with multidisciplinary research groups inside FORTH’s doors.
- M. Doerr and Dr. Ch. Bekiari (Centre for Cultural Informatics, Institute of Computer Science, FORTH) Documentation system, for laser based Analysis and diagnosis of CH (Diagnosis) and knowledge platform for laser based analysis, diagnosis and conservation of CH (Polygnosis), POLITEIA I and II 
- A. Sarris and Dr. N. Papadodopoulos (Laboratory of Geophysical – Satellite Remote Sensing and Archaeo-environment, Institute for Mediterranean Studies, FORTH) Remote sensing of sites of archeological interest with multispectral imaging, POLITEIA I and ΙΙ.
- O. Gratziou and Dr. M. Vakondiou (Institute for Mediterranean Studies, FORTH) Study of Byzantine, Othomanic and Venetian sculptures in Heraklion through portable spectroscopic analysis, POLITEIA I 
- D. Kafetzopoulos (Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IMBB), FORTH) Spectroscopic methods for characterization of archaeo-biomaterials, POLITEIA II
- X. Zabulis (Computational Vision and Robotics Laboratory, Institute of Computer Science, FORTH) Registration and stitching of Multispectral Images POLITEIA ΙΙ 
- N. Kampanis and Dr. G. Alexandrakis (Coastal & Marine Research Laboratory (CRL), Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics, FORTH), HERACLES-HEritage Resilience Against CLimate Events on Site .